Letter requesting credit card company send correction to credit bureaus

Description

Use this letter template to request that your credit company contact the credit bureaus regarding a billing error they corrected on your account.

User
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:
Thank you for the quick resolution to the billing error that I brought to your attention on [Date].
I have checked with [Credit Reporting Agency Name], and the judgment against me is still on record. Please notify them that this issue has been resolved to your satisfaction, and that there is no reason for a judgment against me to continue to exist on my credit record.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
User
cc: [Credit Reporting Agency Name]

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter requesting credit card company send correction to credit bureaus