Letter requesting college program information

Description

Send this letter to a college to request application and scholarship materials and information on their academic programs.

[Your Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[Date]

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[School Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

I am writing to request information about the [University Name] Ph.D. program in [Field of Study]. I am currently majoring in [Field of Study] at [College Name], and will graduate with a [Degree Name] on [click here to select date].. I am interested in beginning my graduate studies in [Semester, year].
Please send me application materials, program information, and a schedule of courses. I’d also appreciate any information you can provide about:
·         The department and program faculty
·         Fellowship opportunities
·         Assistantship opportunities
·         Funding opportunities
·         Grants and scholarships
Please send this information to me at the address listed above. If you have questions about my request, please contact me by phone at [phone number] or by email at [email address].
Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to receiving this information.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter requesting college program information